Because I’ve made it my aim to write a post a day (or at least attempt this)- this post is shortness personified.
Like many of you, I am an ipod fanatic- or more truthfully (as my ipod recently broke and then got stolen- bad times) someone who simply detests travelling on public transport without the sweet sound of music, erasing the creaks, groans and stutters of the London underground. However, I am also typically a very indecisive person, and as a result, I live with my music played on shuffle. As a result, I thought I’d put my music taste and reputation to test by playing you the first 5 songs that appears in my shuttle playlist… And I promise to be truthful!
1) Use Somebody by Kings of Leon (thank you shuffle, I do actually love this song, but before bed.. not so much)
2) Don’t Look Back Into The Sun by The Libertines (what a tune. oh oh.)
3) New Soul by Yael Naim (a sweet song, also rather inspiring lyrics- I think we’ve all made those mistakes)
4) Hugging my Grudge by The Boy Least Likely To (an old purchase which I now listen to with slight irritation)
5) Banquet by Bloc Party (simply amazing, up there in my favourites)
So there you have it- a snapshot/soundbite of my musical interests, and as the saying goes- a little bit more about me. And in all honesty, itunes shuffle has done me proud.